Create customized transactions simply by drag-and-drop with the visualized DeFi cubes
The Create mode is a DeFi aggregator tool that combines various features of different protocols. With Create mode, you can select the trading actions you want and combine them into a combo. This allows you to execute multiple trading actions in a single transaction, making it easy to manage and monitor your trades. Here's a beginner guide that can help you get started with Furucombo: Beginner’s Guide!
If you're more of a visual learner, here's a video tutorial for you!
Furucombo has recently updated its fee structure, and it is dependent on which action or product you are using. All fees generated are deposited into the Furucombo treasury to be managed by governance. The following information is a breakdown of Furucombo’s fee structure on the create mode.
- 1.A 0.2% fee applies to any transaction on create mode based on the initial fund, and not the transaction volume
- 2.This fee would be applied to:
- 2.Deposits or withdrawals to vaults or lending protocols
- 3.Repaying debts
- 4.Adding or removing liquidity
- 5.Staking or unstaking tokens
- 6.Sending tokens
- 7.Bridging tokens
- 8.Wrapping tokens
- 1.Flash loans (unless additional collateral is required to repay the borrowed funds)
- 2.Borrowing funds from a lending protocol
- 3.Unstaking from the Synthetix cube
- 4.Generating a vault from Maker or Bprotocol
To determine if fees are applied, there is a
Included 0.2% feeon the initial funds section of the Furucombo create mode interface, or top left hand side of the page. If there is no indication of this, then there are no fees applied.